Annual Forum on Education in Aerosol Science
We gather once a year to celebrate and further education in aerosol science, considering both classroom or laboratory teaching and the supervision of doctoral research in this interdisciplinary field.
- Launching the educational approach of the CDT
- Introducing Team-Based Learning for teaching aerosol science
- Facilitation of inter-team discussions during TBL
- Meeting diverse needs in the TBL classroom
- Expectations of supervision during a doctorate in aerosol science
- Views from the coalface (but hopefully not the canaries!): Hearing from our first cohort of postgraduate researchers as they approach graduation.
- Co-creating the future of education in aerosol science.
EPSRC CDT in Aerosol Science
University of Bristol
School of Chemistry
Bristol, BS8 1TS
Sign up to receive monthly news and updates from the CDT in Aerosol Science, as well as events, training and research webinars.